Bebel Without a Clause

Bebel Without a Clause

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The most stupid question a bank could ask. TRUE STORY!

Customer Support: Hello, this is Standard & Chartered. This is Ana speaking. May I help you?
Caller: Hello, Yes. I like to complain that I don't have any credit card with you, but yet you are billing me.
CS: Before we proceed, I need to verify you. Do you have a supplementary card, Mr. So and So?
Caller: Hellooo. I just said I don't have a credit card how can I have a supplementary!!!!
CS: This is Bank Negara's ruling, we need to verify you.
Caller: I just said I don't have a credit card with you.
CS: I understand, sir. Would you mind answer the question or else I won't able to check you in.
Caller: Read my lips, I don't have a credit card with Standard and Chartered
CS: Can you just answer, yes or no?
Caller: No.....

1 comment:

  1. CS nye memang x faham bahasa ke? atau dia ni x sedar jawapan cusotmer? Siriyus lawak.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive