Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Materialistic Singapore? A bit of laughter is good for you
Porsche & a Singaporean lawyer
A very successful Singaporean lawyer parked his brand new Porsche Carrera GT in front of the office, ready to show it off to his colleagues.
As he was getting out, a truck came along too close to the car and completely tore off the driver's door.
Fortunately, a policeman was close enough to see the accident and pulled up behind the Porsche; it was completely ruined and would never be the same no matter how hard the body shop might try to make it new again.
His lights flashing, but before the policeman had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically about how his Porsche, which he had just picked up the day before ,was now completely ruined and would never be the same no matter how hard the body shop tries to make it new again.
After the lawyer finally calmed down from his rant, the officer shook his head in disgust and disbelief. 'I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are,' he said.
'You're so focused on your possessions that you neglect the most important things in life'
'How can you say such a thing?' asked the lawyer.
The officer replied, 'Don't you even realize that your left arm is missing? It got ripped off when the truck hit you!'
OH, MY GOD!' screamed the lawyer.
- ► 2015 (60)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (118)
- ► 2012 (371)
- ► 2011 (279)
- Acara buka minda: "Hip Hop in Saudi Arabia. "
- THE S.D.O. & A CHAIR FOR THE C.M.? HMM....
- 153, 153, 153, 135, 351 Macam Nombor Ekor.. Adaka...
- To nuke or not to nuke Part 3
- A TRIO FUNNIER THAN THE THREE STOOGES
- Ragam BANCI 2010 -- Mari tunaikan tanggungjawab ki...
- Lembah Bujang springs more surprises. Masih kah ad...
- Paris Hilton's Malaysian Connection: Did Taek Jo L...
- Materialistic Singapore? A bit of laughter is good...
- KOREANS ARE RACIST AND WORST ?!!!
- Nik Aziz dah karut kini mencipta Islam ciptaan sen...
- Jawapan lucu untuk Soalan BM Darjah 5..Kisah Bena...
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2009 (49)